inTank Media Baskets

My 20L

BAIN

Info:

Equiptment: 20 Long AGA, 130w 24" Coralife PC fixture(1 50/50, 1 blue) 1 24" Marine Glo(dusk-dawn), CPR Bac-Pac 2, 2 Wisper 100 filters, 100w heater.

Livestock: 30lbs. LR, 30lbs. LS, 2 Emerald Crabs, Assorted snails, 1 fighting conch, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 percula clown, 1 neon dottyback.

Corals: Blue/Purple rics, Orange/Tan ric, Red Mushrooms, GSP, Turquise Candy Cane, Red Sea Xenia(pompom), Orange/Red Zoos, Brown/Yellow Zoos, Finger Leather, Green Granching Hammer, Red/Green Brain.

Left Side:

LftSide.jpg

Right Side:

RtSide.jpg

Red Shrooms:

RedShrooms.jpg

Blue/Purple Rics:

BlueRics.jpg

Red/Green Brain?

GreenRedBrain.jpg

Candy and Orange/Tan Ric:

CandyRic.jpg

Green Hammer:

BranchHammer.jpg

wow, what a pretty tank. I am also going to get a 20g tank. what kind of filter do you have on there and how deep is you sand bed?

i agree, NICE. did you get the blue rics from the logical reef?? i have some in that color moph and couldnt find them anywhere but the logical reef!! nice leather also!!

Great coralline! How old is the tank. Love the scaping too. I have an empty 20 long at the moment and I also have the same lighting. I cant wait to fill it up!

really clean 20L, is your arabian dottyback a bastard? I work at an LFS and almost bought an arabian dottyback untill i put it in a reef tank and watched him pick at every fish and coral in the tank.

Originally posted by uchiha

looks like your clownfish took a beating! >.<

Actually he is getting those spots from rubbing in the either the Xenia or the Zoos.:(

Oh and the Dottyback is my favorite. The clown actually bullies him sometimes:P

Originally posted by DLeAnnM

Great coralline!  How old is the tank.  Love the scaping too.  I have an empty 20 long at the moment and I also have the same lighting.  I cant wait to fill it up!

Just swaped all my livestock to a 20L about 2 months ago from a 20 regular that had been setup for 1.5 years. The coralline grows pretty quick so I have to scrape it off the glass.

bain: i know that! i guess i'm no good at sarcasm

there've been a couple threads w/ppl askin why their clownfish have been getting "black marks" which resulted when the clownfish ran thru shrooms/xenia etc... i just couldn't resist saying that since it looked like bruises :D

Yea I posted some pics in that thread, but the spots have gotten worse now. You would think he would have gotten used to them by now or just leave them alone. I just wanted to clarify about the spots so people did't think I was abusing my clown:P

Originally posted by corey0827

i agree, NICE.  did you get the blue rics from the logical reef?? i have some in that color moph and couldnt find them anywhere but the logical reef!! nice leather also!!

Nope I got them from Coral Connection in Kenner, LA:P

Archived