Top Shelf Aquatics

Fusion 10 Scape

Smithjm5

Man, that is seriously cool B)

Are you going to have shade-loving corals like dendros? I do wonder if you will have too much shaded area especially under the right hand rock. But it would be worth it even if you did :)

Man, that is seriously cool B)

Are you going to have shade-loving corals like dendros? I do wonder if you will have too much shaded area especially under the right hand rock. But it would be worth it even if you did :)

Thanks! I was trying to think of so lower lighting stuff I could put under there but for the most part a lot will be on top of that right overhang. And the lonely right rock isn't as much in the shadow as it looks it's just a weird angle

16606920691_0480d581bd_c.jpg

Yeah, it looks like a lot less shade from directly above. With that much top of the mountain real estate you should be able to grow a lot of high light lovin' SPS :)

Yeah, it looks like a lot less shade from directly above. With that much top of the mountain real estate you should be able to grow a lot of high light lovin' SPS :)

That's the idea haha :lol:

I like the first scape with the over hang. Really cool.

They're all the same scape just different angles haha, thanks though!

That's the idea haha :lol:

They're all the same scape just different angles haha, thanks though!

You're right. Ha ha. It's hard to see on my smartphone. Either way nice scape. Lol

You're right. Ha ha. It's hard to see on my smartphone. Either way nice scape. Lol

Thanks man haha

In other news I just pre-ordered an Mp10 QD from Marine Depot, and now.....we wait haha :lol:

you are always waiting dude hahah

got the skimmer about a week ago thanks again man

but holy hell was there a ton of walmart bags haha

I know lol! but soooon!

Haha oh good! I wanted to make sure it had some cushion :lol::lol:

Archived