Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Planted's IM Fusion 10 Build

Plantedbliss

Plantedbliss

Picture Update!

Aiptasia? I've seen pictures but they are all mature, not sure it this is one or not. It's so small.

16705003576_fdac7e772e_b.jpgAiptasia? by ce_respect, on Flickr

Another growth on a different live rock. I was thinking it some sort of Anemone, almost looks like a white ball Corallimorph. Any thoughts?

16523621127_718e2a8ed9_b.jpgSome sort of anemone by ce_respect, on Flickr

16544787419_9abfb14c78_b.jpgAnother picture of the anemone by ce_respect, on Flickr

My little helper Jinx.

16523620257_5e260b3a0b_b.jpgJinx by ce_respect, on Flickr

No thoughts on the hitchhikers? Anyone?

Top shot sure looks like Apstasia, I nuked one just like it on my own rockwork a few days ago with boiling water in a little pipette squirted straight into it under water, it shriveled up and looks dead (hopefully). Not sure on the others as I have never seen anything like them before in my own tank, sorry!

Plantedbliss

Top shot sure looks like Apstasia, I nuked one just like it on my own rockwork a few days ago with boiling water in a little pipette squirted straight into it under water, it shriveled up and looks dead (hopefully). Not sure on the others as I have never seen anything like them before in my own tank, sorry!

Thanks man. I glued up the hole he was in. Hopefully it'll kill him. I did keep the white ball anemone tho, he's kinda cool to watch and feed.

• 2 weeks later...

lucky ****** B) I just cant quite get past my inherent penny pinching ways to go with something that nice for my tank. If anything I think I would need to get a Nanobox the next extra paycheck. Then, maybe that. :lol:

Plantedbliss

lucky ****** B) I just cant quite get past my inherent penny pinching ways to go with something that nice for my tank. If anything I think I would need to get a Nanobox the next extra paycheck. Then, maybe that. :lol:

I actually have a Mini Tide on order too, Dave has it assembled just waiting on the new Bluefish mini tide controller. Said it should be here by the end of the month. :haha:

• 4 weeks later...
Plantedbliss

Big update coming after work. Received my NanoBox Tide with Bluefish Mini this weekend and I am astonished on how awesome it looks, pictures to come too. :haha:

reefernanoman

Big update coming after work. Received my NanoBox Tide with Bluefish Mini this weekend and I am astonished on how awesome it looks, pictures to come too. :haha:

Nice! I have been playing around with those too! Waiting for pics.

Mike Savage

Still waiting for that update!

Dave is assembling my Tide w/Bluefish now and I sold my AI Nano two weeks ago so my tank is getting by with sunlight.

• 2 weeks later...
Plantedbliss

Nice! I have been playing around with those too! Waiting for pics.

Pictures this week for sure. Lots of changes.

Still waiting for that update!

Dave is assembling my Tide w/Bluefish now and I sold my AI Nano two weeks ago so my tank is getting by with sunlight.

Just received my case for the bluefish mini, waiting for dave to do a write up on how to put it together. Pictures after work of everything. Tank, New Nanobox Tide w/Bluefish, vortec mounted, new fish, tons o stuff.

• 3 months later...
Plantedbliss

Sorry guys, I was a victim of identity theft/hackers they stole my emails, credit cards and identity..... had to start everything over credit cards, ss#, bank accounts.... Lost all my photos and videos and a lot of private info too. Happened with BRS, they sent me a email and letter with the data breach months ago but I never thought anything of it. Turns out this whole data breach stuff is running rampant everywhere. Anyways just wanted to give a heads up on why I haven't been posting updates and so forth.

I promise to get videos and photos up and running soon.

Archived