Coral Vue Hydros

BRS Group Buy

Eisernes

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a problem with the mail server and it didn't go through. The buy will not start this Tuesday. I will get it set up for next week so anyone else who still wants in go ahead and msg me your last name and email address.

The email got sent back to me. No idea why it did that. It has never happened before while setting these up.

There was a problem with the mail server and it didn't go through. The buy will not start this Tuesday. I will get it set up for next week so anyone else who still wants in go ahead and msg me your last name and email address.

The email got sent back to me. No idea why it did that. It has never happened before while setting these up.

Sorry for the issue but I might as well take advantage. I will PM you my name & email

Tomorrow when I'm off I will get the list updated. I will probably send it in Thursday to give more time in case something happens again.

So I sent another PM a little while ago so I'm hoping that I can get in on this one. Time for a reactor, ROX, GFO, and kalkwasser. This tax return needs to get here ASAP.

I didnt get add on again!?!

You are on the list. They haven't sent out the emails yet. Don't buy anything until they do.

Thanks for setting this up. Is there a specific type of product you save or save more on?

You save the most on BRS branded stuff like GFO, carbon, 2 part stuff. Everything except MAP priced stuff will get a little discount.

Archived