SaltCritters.com

blazerino

Just recently the cloud simulation on my nanobox started behaving oddly. When I first got my light a few weeks ago the lights would ramp down and back up smoothly when simulating a cloud. Starting a few days ago the ramp back up became very jagged. I'm not sure how exactly to describe it, basically instead of being a smooth ramp back up, its more like 7-8 very small steps up to the normal daytime setting.

Any idea what could be causing this? I'm not sure if it's a driver or storm controller issue.

Just recently the cloud simulation on my nanobox started behaving oddly. When I first got my light a few weeks ago the lights would ramp down and back up smoothly when simulating a cloud. Starting a few days ago the ramp back up became very jagged. I'm not sure how exactly to describe it, basically instead of being a smooth ramp back up, its more like 7-8 very small steps up to the normal daytime setting.

Any idea what could be causing this? I'm not sure if it's a driver or storm controller issue.

Please contact ben@coralux.net and CC me.

-Dave

Archived