Innovative Marine Aquariums

WYSIWYG Zoa Packs! Big Morphs for Little Bucks!

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hey guys,

We have these two packs of collector pieces for very little bucks. These are all collector pieces are are ready to burst with babies. Prices include shipping and are already posted on our site. We also have an all new shipping method that you're sure to love! After some feedback about how tough it is to take our corals out of the capsules, we've switched to something that's both time saving and easy to pop your plugs out while offering the same security as the caps. We've shipped out our first ones yesterday and are awaiting that lucky customer's feedback. icon_smile.gif

Big Morphs, Little Bucks Pack #1:

Price: $200 Shipped Pack Price: $150 Shipped
Top Row: 1p Gatorades (we love the contrasting colors!), 1p Fruit Loops (aqua cultured strain!), 2p God of Wars
Bottom Row: 3p Strawberry Jubille (new morph, very limited amount of frags!), 2p Candy Apple Pinks (this one is oh so bright!), 2p Goblins on Fire (finally found these again)

15782086864_5e04874662_b.jpg

Big Morphs, Little Bucks Pack #2:

Price: $350 Shipped Pack Price: $200 Shipped
Top Row: 2p Gatorades (again, the contrasting colors are awesome!, 4p Candy Apple Pinks (superbly bright morph that have been moving like hotcakes), 1p Gonzo's Citrus Coolers (reminds us of our LC Petroglyphs, but orange!), 1p 5 Color Rainbow
Bottom Row: 1p Demon's Eye, 1p Acid Reflux (one of the few frags we have left of this awesome morph, 2p Goblins on Fire (small polyps, BIG impact), 2p Deja Vus (The pastel cousin of JF Bloodshots, minus the melting part icon_wink.gif )
16404558675_f7c8af8b20_b.jpg

And of course, every box comes with some slick business cards, a sweet sticker, and a fishy that we can't guarantee DOA on. This customer sent us this and told us the fishy came in dead. ooh.png

Unbox3_zps111e8516.jpg

And because our Legendary Customers love our corals, they even made us this little meme:

freecandy_zpsd22f5866.jpg

So don't worry, we're legit. B)

Cheers,
Darwin

Legendary Corals

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Must... save... money...

You will save money buy purchasing the packs rather than ordering the morphs separately! :P

^^^She's right you know!

:D

So Darwin, I see your "Buy It, I Dare You" mushroom is no longer on your WYSIWYG page. Did you bore of teasing people with it or did someone actually bite?

Legendary Corals

:D

So Darwin, I see your "Buy It, I Dare You" mushroom is no longer on your WYSIWYG page. Did you bore of teasing people with it or did someone actually bite?

Someone actually bite. I'm a bit sad since it had one of the craziest potentials in a jawbreaker I've ever seen, but it was my "if you really want it" price, and boy did he want it! Luckily it's going local so I don't have to lose sleep over shipping.

Archived