Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Maxspect Gyre 130......

basser1

Yeah prob not.......... They been around how many years and sold how many. Little competition is good for everyone.

Agreed.. gyre still needs a better controller and battery backup. Useless to me without integration to apex. I mean I didn't spend a thou to have to manually do other stuff. It'll get there though, hopefully.

jedimasterben

Would you recommend it for a 20g 24" long tank?

Will do fine.

Agreed.. gyre still needs a better controller and battery backup. Useless to me without integration to apex. I mean I didn't spend a thou to have to manually do other stuff. It'll get there though, hopefully.

What happens if your Apex head unit dies?

I'll just leave this here for now.

I like how at the lower powers, your molly is like "Hey this is fun!" But, at 10/10 the molly is all "FTS I can't swin into this current."

jedimasterben

I like how at the lower powers, your molly is like "Hey this is fun!" But, at 10/10 the molly is all "FTS I can't swin into this current."

Actually, it was just mad that it had changed. After about 30 minutes it was cruising around like normal. :)

Thanks Master Ben! Would love to see one mounted vertically in a cube. If I had a long tank, I would be tempted for sure.

I've never fed with coral snow...I was like, Oh Noooo! omgomgomg:scarry: Is it supposed to do that?

Imagine one mounted vertically in a cylinder?!

I hope to god someone does this some day.

So it's probably in here already but for a standard 75g do you think it would it to be better to get the 130 and have to run it at higher speeds or the 150 and run it lower? I didnt know if running it at higher speeds would burn out the motor faster?

Archived