Coral Vue Hydros

NISMO703'S IM Fusion 40

NISMO703

image_zpsjf4v7iji.jpg

This is the RBTA my girlfriend bought for me. He moved off the rock he was on and found a spot he liked. He's been there for the past week and hopefully he stays put. I had to put my monti cap on a frag rack b/c the rbta was brushing against it when expanded.

image_zpss0cztvmr.jpg

image_zps5gqb0dwh.jpg

I was going to just settle and buy a green torch from a local guy instead of the purple one I've been looking for. These are the two red rock anemones I bought instead of the torch.

These pics were taken last week. MY gha issue is starting to improve. I was reading another thread on here and a guy was running his Kessil at 75% blue and 25% white. I was running my Kessil at 100% blue and 10% white and changed over to his settings. Changing the intensity, phosphate reactor with bio pellets, and siphoning as much as I can during water changes has put a dent in it. I ordered some more snails that should be here by Thursday and hopefully they can finish it off. Also got rid of the mystery wrasse and added 2 red firefish which have been hiding since I added them. I'll try to get a pic of them in the next update.

• 2 weeks later...
reefernanoman

Just a couple updates on the tank. I finally got the IM midsize reactir and its been running for about 2 weeks. Ive noticed no difference in the green hair algae so far. Im running bio pelletes and might have to try gfo soon. I cut my light period to 7 hours a day and siphon as much out when I do my weekly waterchange. Im running chemi pure elite in the return chamber. All my corals are doing great, growing new heads/splitting. 26693251-267E-4AD8-A4BD-14B2B51F771E_zpsFD7C0E0B-DC3D-4BD0-B884-ED8C0C8E023C_zpsA3844637-C1CE-45C7-833C-D0438268ECDD_zps1B73ABEE-1777-4EFC-9006-D926B3921A54_zps

Looking good! Do you have rounded corners? I don't know why I see a rounded corner picture. I must be going crazy since fusion tanks don't have rounded corners.

:eek: That first picture of the first rock flower... stunning pinks, blues.... and those zoas :bowdown:

Thank you sir!

Looking good! Do you have rounded corners? I don't know why I see a rounded corner picture. I must be going crazy since fusion tanks don't have rounded corners.

Thanks, no rounded corners although I do see what you mean in that pic lol. Here's a better pic:

im40_zpsrvgatnaf.jpg

What are your tank dimensions and are you using a kessil a160we by chance?

I know it's 24" wide but not too sure how deep it is off the top of my head. I could measure it for you tonight when I get off work. I'm actually running a Kessil A350w in tuna blue right now. I don't think a a150/160 would be enough to cover the footprint of a fusion 40.

• 4 months later...

Archived