Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

july update

fuka

tank is doing really well with new substrate...calcium carbonate and my new skimmer....

re-arranged my corals last nite and gave the glass a good scraping...

im so glad that i have been up grading my system things r looking good also i finally decided to put the corals in the rockwork now it looks like a reef tank :) so get ya corals into ya rock ppls :)

ok now for the pix

myfisharemean

looks like cloudy, maybe chlorine, ??, anywho, cool tank, looks like a "actually someone's poketwise tank" not the 3 year-running, state of the art perfect one's, great tank, what's the bright-green thing, a closed anemone? I'm always learning, lol. Thanks -Matt

sorry that the tank is cloudy i scraped the glass and sucked out some algae that was on the substrate and yer it got a lil cloudy but i couldnt resist in waiting to take good clear pics lol

the big green thing is a tracyipillia sorry i dont know the correct spelling for that but yer...something like that it is a nice coral tho

myfisharemean

Ya, it's realllllyyy puuuuurty, how much did you pay for it, just wondering for a range of what I'll have to pay for something purty

i think it was like 12 australian dollars not much at all i think u guys in the usa have heaps more nano friendly corals compared to australia i hate it lol we need some online coral shops like how u guys have jus order nice lil corals n #### off the net

3gEclipseGuy
Originally posted by ***a

im so glad that i have been up grading my system things r looking good also i finally decided to put the corals in the rockwork now it looks like a reef tank :) so get ya corals into ya rock ppls :)

ok now for the pix

So what's the trick to get corals into the rocks? I'm still new to this too and I just buy the rocks and drop them in....

Archived