inTank Media Baskets

SoCAL SUPER SALE!! need to thin out my reef for NEW arrivals!!

anthony812

OK..I SERIOUSLY NEED TO THIN OUT MY REEF! so its SUPER SALE TIME!!!!

i will post the sale items and prices on the corals Selling forum..please go check it out..i will refer pick up...

here is a few items: (REVISED!)

fish package: 3" blue tang, watchman goby(yellow), purple firefish, 3" yellow tang, 3" sixline wrasse (combo fish $50!!) ----- (BLUE tang & yellow tang is SOLD to Wilbur) the other 3 fish is avilable for $25. FISH HAS TO GO...beautiful sixline wrasse, purple firfish, and watchman goby...

LR: fiji CURED! 1.50/lb..i have about 70 lbs!!! (i will give out small bag of LS to seed your tank also for free) ----- Available

CORALS:

(softies/LPS)

1 x LARGE 6"+ Green base white tip Toadstool leather ($20) ---- available/sales pending

3 x Medium 3-4" white tip toadstool leather on same LR ($25/all 3) --Available

1 large LR 5"x2" with BLue shrooms and red shrooms (6-10 shrooms $20)--Available/sales pending/3 ppl interested..

1 medium colony Zoos (green/green center; orange/green center; yellow/orange center) 3"x2" with at least 15 plus polyps ($15)----Available/Sales Pending/4 ppl interested..

1 LArge 6"x4" Moon Coral Favia (bright green, absolutly perfect) ($18) ----Available/Sales Pending/2 ppl interested

1 Medium 4"x3" LR with Bright green Ricordia Yumas (5 ricordia 1"-3" in size) ($25)---Available/ EVERYONE interested! haha..(i have another one that is on a larger LE..5"x5" with at least 7-9 polyps available for $38) yal talked me into selling it..too

1 Large 5" tall White colt coral attached ($20) --- available/sales pending/ 1 person interested

1 medium frag 4"x3" metalic green star polyp colony ($15)---available/sles pending/3 ppl interested.

(sps Hard Corals)

1 x medium frag (4") green tip/dark brown extensions ACro ($15)--available

1 x Large 5" frag of green tip/brown extension acro ($18)--available

1 x small 2" frag of monti digita (Orange) ($15)---available/4 ppl interested

1 x small 3" frag of Scolly sps hard coral with yellow rim and tips with BLUE center (rare) ($20)---available/ EVERYONE interested

1 x green tip/beige Acro colony 5" all around with 2 seperate colonies ($20)---available/ sales pending/ 6 ppl interested

i also have Pink Table Acro frags available with fresh cuts..2" frags ($15)---available..i will only tke 2 -3 cuts only! so first 3 gets it same as the green table..the mother colony is 7"x7"

Green hairy Table Acro frags, fresh cut 2" ($15)

I will give discounts with multiple buys..let me know..i need to sell it by this weekend or else i will be forced to take it all to the LFS for store credit!!!! get it while you can..email me for details

i may have picture of certain corals but not all..you have to come by and check it out yourself!

I will ship but shipper pays shipping whatever you wish and there is no guarranty! I have yet lost any corals during shipping..and i have shipped a few times already...

anthony@classiclimo.com

What are these "new arrivals" that's making you clean out basically your whole tank? As you know, I'm setting up a 20L and some of that fiji live rock would be grrrreat in my tank... :)

Hey Anthony it's Ben from SCMAS.

I want to know why you're clearing out your tank so much.

I would get some stuff from you, but i'm in the process of getting a new tank, and it's still in the planning stage. If you don't sell everything let me know we can post it on the scmas board. You might get more people to buy your stuff there.

BEN

Archived