ReefCleaners.org

biocube 29 retro:storm settings

ghostgr

Im curious to see what settings everyone has for their biocube 29s and what you have as far as corals.

I have mixed and just starting with sps and so far im still playing with settings but thus far here are mine.

Ch1-150

Ch2-80

Im curious to see what settings everyone has for their biocube 29s and what you have as far as corals.

I have mixed and just starting with sps and so far im still playing with settings but thus far here are mine.

Ch1-150

Ch2-80

Good start. I think basser on here runs something close to this.

Any new photos you can post with it as well?

-Dave

Good start. I think basser on here runs something close to this.

Any new photos you can post with it as well?

-Dave

It wont let me upload as photo is bigger than 1mb. Im working on it though. I started much lower than that though.

2015-01-08150216.jpg

I actually backed mine down. I have a green acro at the top that looked like it was getting bleached.

My settings are now:

Blue = 130

White = 90

One thing we have to remember and keep in mind is our lights are literally sitting on top of the water and not suspended above the tank.....

True. I just changed it to those settings yesterday. Im trying to get my birdsnest and chalices colors back. Had them under the PCs.

I re did my settings to ch1-150 and ch2-40. Doing this to try to get better color out of my coral while maintaining some growth. My coral grows like crazy yet i lack significant color. My water is perfect. I also feed all lps once a week.

Archived