inTank Media Baskets

Update on my 10 Gallon

schaferfred

schaferfred

Forget it...found the answer to my question.....Anyway, figured I would let things sit for a while with the new additions to see how much things may fluctuate. Xenia is pulsing really nicely for just being added. Anyone know where I can get some nice red zoo's??

Deleted User 8530

Very Cool! I like it when i see two fish be buddies! That is just too cool! got any Full tank shots? Any more Specs too? Lighting, Substrate, Live rock, sand, Ect??

Like the new fish. Looks like the coraline is spreading nicely. I am glad to see all is going well with your tank. I will keep an eye out for the full tank pics.

schaferfred

Hey Chrix, I am going to try and set up a homepage with it on there. I will let you know when it is done.

Deleted User 8530

AWWW! That is Sooo Cool :) I want a doIg and cat But I Just have to live In An Apartment! Well later on I would assume :)

schaferfred

The dog is leery of strangers and the cat loves everyone. He gets ticked off when strangers pet the cat and tries to bite them. Maybe he thinks they are hurting him???? It is very hilarious.

Archived