inTank Media Baskets

20^3

Wander

• 3 months later...

I know I need to update photos, but wanted to at least update the tank log.

Tank is reachign the 10 month mark. Normal early tank stages of Cyano have all cleared nicely. Hair algea is a work in progress.

The watchman goby went into hiding one evening, came out once quickly to eat, and then I lost him. No marks, no visible cause. Waited a month before adding anythign new. Everythign seemed fine. Not sure what happened to him. :(

My wife fell in love with a Coral Beauty, and I have to admit, so did I. Grazes constantly, and is nice and fat. However, I cannot find any one food she will eat (pellets, reef frenzy, flakes, frozen mysis). The Beauty was eating at the store. I called them, and they said they used eggs to show me it was eating, but they also had success feeding her the same pellets I currently am using. I also tried a green sheet of algae, but she wouldnt go near it.

She is fat, and is clearly eating and grazing. Swimmming well with the other tank manks, and no signs of stress. Patience Patience I guess.

Added a few acropora, couple zoa colonies, a elegance coral (so far so good), and recently a mini-maxi. All is good and stable. Coraline is off and running.

Loving the Nano-Box. I hope Dave keeps this product line going strong.

Archived