SaltCritters.com

Marc.The.Shark's - NanoTube - New FTS 10/19

Marc.The.Shark

Marc.The.Shark

Very unique setup. Love it

Thank you plainrt, going rimless like you!! Lol. Gonna hate to take it down tho!

hey marc can we get one more FTS before you take it down?

You ask & you shall recieve Hype! Lol. You'll notice from the comparison pics at the beginning of thread that I've had a little struggle with some zoa's melting away. Finicky bastards! Prob don't like it that my trates are always @ zero, no matter how much i feed. Was gonna start dosing a little stump remover to try to bring them up some, but I'll just wait till after the transfer next month. I also started removing coral from the top rock that will be exposed on the new tank, so the sandbed looks a little crowded right now. The one positive to that is my Bloody Mary Cap is starting to color back up on the frag rack, i had bleached the crap out of it so high in the tank right under the LED's. On to the pics, these are crappy cellphone pics taken through my Oakley sunglass lenses! Lol........

FTS

image.jpg2_3.jpg

My Brain, Cherry Coral Blasto's (they're only 15mins away!) & some Zoa's

image.jpg3_3.jpg

Plate (this & the Brain have been with me since the beginning of the tank)

image.jpg7_1.jpg

Meteor Shower

image.jpg9_1.jpg

Better pic of the Blasto's (they're actually a lot more red) & some Rockstars

image.jpg8_1.jpg

Iron Man shroom garden at the base of my CoCo worm, they're kinda shaded now, but I'll get them out in the open with the new tank. Started with one polyp about 6 months ago. I see a new little baby right on top center.

image.jpg6_1.jpg

Setosa's growing like a weed, i've busted 3 or 4 frags off of this already. Candy cane's started with 4 heads ~ 6 months ago, more than a dozen now, don't feel like counting! Lol. Bird of Paradise in background growing well, actually a couple more stalks coming out the back just as big that you can't see (started as a 1" frag back in March) & some more zoa's that haven't been affected.

image.jpg4_2.jpg

Last one's for you since you're the Can Man! Lol. This is one of a couple mini-colonies that I have that started with 2 heads 7 or 8 months ago. BamBam's in the background, lost a few of those but the colony is so big I'm not worried.

image.jpg1_4.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Marc.The.Shark

Behind the setosa.....are just plain ol' eagle eyes?

Love those things.

Hell, I don't know! Lol, I guess. Got them from Salt Critters a long time ago. I like all the contrasting colors. Not too impressed with names, but seems I tend to like the more expensive zoas! One of my downfalls, especially since I've been having some melt away lately. Suspect low Trates, well zero Nitrates actually, need to get some stump remover & dose. Doesn't matter on the feeding either, bumped that up & still nothing.
  • 1 year later...

hey Marc, holy thread rival, I know...but I'm curious how this tank is going. still up? what's happened with it since your last post 2 years (well, almost 2 years) ago?