inTank Media Baskets

Nano Box Christmas Season

DaveFason

Hi guys!

With how busy things have been I will have a cut off date of this Sunday, December 7th. This will be the cut off for orders if you want one before Christmas. Anything after that date will possibly still make it, however I can not promise.

I currently had 17 new orders last week and up to 6 so far this week. Keep me busy! I love it.

-Dave

Hi guys!

With how busy things have been I will have a cut off date of this Sunday, December 7th. This will be the cut off for orders if you want one before Christmas. Anything after that date will possibly still make it, however I can not promise.

I currently had 17 new orders last week and up to 6 so far this week. Keep me busy! I love it.

-Dave

23 orders that is awesome. Glad to see R2R is keeping you busy :lol:

23 orders that is awesome. Glad to see R2R is keeping you busy :lol:

Yea, R2R was a bust. However being more active on FB and Instagram has been a HUGE help.

Of course you guys are my favorite :)

-Dave

Good job Dave. I am glad to see things are taking off for you.

Thanks so much. I really can't thank the Nano-Reef crowd enough. I have some big stuff lined up next year. You guys keep me going!

-Dave

Thanks so much. I really can't thank the Nano-Reef crowd enough. I have some big stuff lined up next year. You guys keep me going!

-Dave

:huh:

Maybe it's a good thing I'm waiting till March-May range to get a Quad then....

What kind of big stuff are we talking about?

I have some big stuff lined up next year.

-Dave

omgomgomg

sure wish I had a new light in the budget, all I do is window shop and drool. maybe in '15.

edit: wow, just checked out the R2R Nanobox sub-forum.. :( very sorry to see the emptyness there, I don't really understand, I guess people mostly go to R2R for ridiculously overpriced corals with oversaturated stock images :lol: (nothing against R2R, I like it over there and I am a member, just an observation)

I ordered my light from Dave because of this form and I am very excited about it. I have a duo innovative marine light on my 16gal Nuvo tank now

Archived