Pod Your Reef

** LAST CHANCE to Save the Planet **

inTank

reefernanoman

I did the same thing on Wednesday :(

I get so excited about ordering something, that I totally forget everything else! and it's usually at work in a hurry on my phone. I feel your pain :o .

I just ordered a media basket and forgot to add the free filter floss(I was chewing gum at the same time! Oh shucks).

We have added it to your order per the email you sent us

I did the same thing on Wednesday :(

The sale started Thursday :)

Think Intank is continuing this sale all week.

Sale is ov'a !

Received package this morning with few things I ordered and I have to say, I am impressed with quality of the product and the way it was packed for shipment. And I have to say that it was probably one of the best packing that I have seen in a very long time. And I have seen thousands.

Thanks

The sale started Thursday :)

!

Wednesday - Friday, same thing, I knew it was one of those days I layed around just spending money :P

Received package this morning with few things I ordered and I have to say, I am impressed with quality of the product and the way it was packed for shipment. And I have to say that it was probably one of the best packing that I have seen in a very long time. And I have seen thousands. Thanks

That is good to hear. Shipping Jeff was taught by the best and am glad he is still doing his job well out there.

Enjoy

Wednesday - Friday, same thing, I knew it was one of those days I layed around just spending money :P

You sir are a patriot. Hit us up on your next order and we can work something out on the floss.

Archived