Coral Vue Hydros

What are you after on BLACK FRIDAY ?

ClownTriggerDude

I'd get an IM Nuvo Fusion 20 if it was 30 or 40% off... Probably no chance of that though, huh?

Marine Depot has $200 off the Fusion 40G and 30G. Includes free shipping. That's only $100 more than the 20G

Marine Depot has $200 off the Fusion 40G and 30G. Includes free shipping. That's only $100 more than the 20G

I really really wanted to get the 40g, but I have no way I can accept shipment of an almost 100lb tank right now. Let alone find anywhere to use it in my small one bedroom apartment. The 20g I can handle...

ClownTriggerDude

What fish do you have that he needs a shave ? :P

Here's my buys.

BRS-

Vertex Omega 150 skimmer

Pinpoint Salinity Monitor

BRS Lab Grade ph Probe

Calibration Fluid.

At my local fish store-

Purple Tang

Blonde Naso Tang

Several SPS frags

Nice Green Hammerhead.

Butt load of snails and red/blue crabs.

I did not find a great deal on a 125g tank, but very happy with everything else ! :D

Milwaukee Digital Seawater Refractometer

PicO skim 2 skimmer

2× Sicce Syncra Silent 0.5 Multifunction Aquarium Pump

Jebao DC-3000 DC Return Pump

In Tank fuge basket for IM 16

and few other things among acrylic sheets, rods, weld, tubes, calibration fluids sponges etc.

I really really wanted to get the 40g, but I have no way I can accept shipment of an almost 100lb tank right now. Let alone find anywhere to use it in my small one bedroom apartment. The 20g I can handle...

That I can understand!

Yesterday I purchased the IM Fusion 20 from MD and went with Stevies Intank Media package with the 2 media baskets and 1 fuge basket with the in-water 10w fuge light.

Archived