ReefCleaners.org

Fluval Spec V...just letting it grow now (Photo Dump)

2004jeeplaredo

2004jeeplaredo

I'm fusion 10 all the way, my standard 10G is nice but all the equipment hanging really takes away from the tank, I have a filte, protein skimmer, powerhead and heater, thinking of a sump or I'm nuvo 20 in a couple months

yeah! My next tank will be the fusion 20.
2004jeeplaredo

Tank got moved around, Had a mini crash but things are coming back. I got a new Candy Cane Pistol and my goby paired within hours of adding the shrimp. Pretty cool. I have three rock islands now. the Torch Island I made from multible rocks to have three legs to stand up taller and have little caaves underneath.

FTS 04/14/2015

Reef%20newscape.jpg

Reef%20scape%20II%20copy.jpg

NEW Coral

_DSC1357%20copy.jpg

_DSC1496%20copy.jpg

_DSC1515%20copy.jpg

_DSC1519%20copy.jpg

_DSC1522%20copy.jpg

• 1 month later...
2004jeeplaredo

How's your Spec doing man?!

Not to bad. Lost my Damicornus that was in the middle of the tank from tissue loss from my last rock move. and my tricolor acro is slowly loosing some flesh in little patches but seems to be slowing down. Everything else is happy as can be. How about you?

2004jeeplaredo

Even though your not using my light, I love that FTS with the light in it. Keep up the great work!

Ha thanks Dave! I'm always gawking at your lights. I'm sure I'll own one soon. Maybe for the fusion 20 I'm soon to get. Ha. I'm glad ya like the tank!
2004jeeplaredo

Picked up some more corals from Unique Coral. Talk about service! Scott is great and has set me up with great frags and because they made a typo and i thought i was getting a slightly bigger frag he sent me some bonus frags plus a millie on my next order that included some beautiful zoas! Would not go anywhere else! I perfer to call and make orders over the phone now because they know me by name and can cut off plugs or find just the right size if i request. Best service yet! Thanks Unique Coral! Also made a rock shelf for my new ORA Phonape Birdsnest Coral i got and possible some zoas to carpet around the structure. Pretty excited for the way it turned out!

Archived