inTank Media Baskets

Best Skimmer

DocReef

can you post a photos? Any regrets to it now or you are satisfied with the results? I checed on the JNS WS1 and unforunately its a a bit bigger than the skimmer/heater compartment would allow (4"x3" compartment). I have a tunze osmolator in my setup and with my light fixture and float valve in the return chamber, there really isnt room for anything else. I just cant seem to find anything that I feel comfotable enough to handle bio-pellets.

Working well so far. Microbubbles almost completely eliminated. No regrets. I will post pictures when I have a chance. I am not sure how well it works with biopellets, I have no experience with those.

Awesome well I guess I'll just have to see based off experience! What about the Hydor Slim Skim? Any competition to the Ghost Skimmer?

I think the 9001 Tunze is suppose to fit in that tank with modifications.

I'll probably try out the Ghost skimmer, just was curious. I know the Tunze 9001 might be a bit big for the skimmer/heater chamber's in the back compartment. I would have to fit it in the return chamber and I really don't have much room with tunze's osmolator and my light mount.

I'll probably try out the Ghost skimmer, just was curious. I know the Tunze 9001 might be a bit big for the skimmer/heater chamber's in the back compartment. I would have to fit it in the return chamber and I really don't have much room with tunze's osmolator and my light mount.

You know, it's really not that bad, now that it's broken in. The bubbles were annoying at the beginning, and it's a little bit loud, but it fits well in our tanks and puts out good skimmate. Not perfect, but works fine for what I needed it for.

reefernanoman

I think the 9001 Tunze is suppose to fit in that tank with modifications.

I don't think that skimmer will fit. I know for sure that it doesn't fit the nuvo fusion 10g.

• 5 months later...

Archived