Innovative Marine Aquariums

Fusion 20 & 2.5. Finally new stuff!

FlamingPrawn

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlamingPrawn

hi. nice thank. did you upgrade the return pump? thank you

Using a Sicce 1.5. I am WAY overdue for new pictures. I'll try to get some here shortly

My return pump is the original one . The flow is bad.do you advise to buy a similar to yours? Your spins make noise? Can you make a video? Im using aquailumination prime too. Fantastic to meet you

• 3 weeks later...
FlamingPrawn

Needed to update. I know way overdue... Tank has been doing well :) Picked up the following today for $100!

-Golden Torch

-Bubble Coral

-3 Florida Ricordea/Yuma? not sure

-Blood Red Shrimp

-Rasta Zoas!

I'll try to get pictures tomorrow once everything gets through moving

FlamingPrawn

Ask and you shall receive. I haven't really done much with the sunset/sunrise. just a manual rise from 6:00am-noon. peak 12-4. then back down 4-10. Then Deep Blue / Violet @ 1 for another hour. gives me time to feed things at night without blindly throwing food in.

Also threw in a picture of my new hobby. Carnivorous Plants :)

-sarracenia purpea

-sarracenia scarlet belle

-drosera

-Dionea

Ir4nue6m.jpg

QdoHpQBm.jpg

FR5XoItm.jpg

aVNJIyXm.jpg

MQ3aeZwm.jpg

O3fWqvLm.jpg

did the sicce 1.5 require any mods? How good is the flow using this pump? Is it too powerful, and how well does the manual flow rate adjust work?

FlamingPrawn

did the sicce 1.5 require any mods? How good is the flow using this pump? Is it too powerful, and how well does the manual flow rate adjust work?

I use the spinstreams with mine. for my flow need its a little light but i think that's just the spinstreams. If i had the stock flow returns it'd be a lot more powerful but not too much. I've never used the manual flow change...nor did I know it had one! Now i'm going to have to look to make sure mines turned up all the way haha. I'll let you know

I use the spinstreams with mine. for my flow need its a little light but i think that's just the spinstreams. If i had the stock flow returns it'd be a lot more powerful but not too much. I've never used the manual flow change...nor did I know it had one! Now i'm going to have to look to make sure mines turned up all the way haha. I'll let you know

sweet thanks for the response. Some guy here is selling one and you said it's a great pump and strong enough to keep powerheads out of the DT. how quite is it compared to the stock pump? the stock one has quite the little hum to it.

FlamingPrawn

sweet thanks for the response. Some guy here is selling one and you said it's a great pump and strong enough to keep powerheads out of the DT. how quite is it compared to the stock pump? the stock one has quite the little hum to it.

I don't hear mine AT ALL. If anything its my skimmer every now and again.

How's the AI prime working out so far? Thinking of picking one up but a little nervous it may be too weak. It's between this or a kessil.

• 1 year later...

Great photo's. Beautiful corals!!!!!

I love pitcher plants. I have one that's dying and wasn't getting proper water when I went on vacation. I hope I can revive it.

• 5 months later...
On 6/14/2015 at 9:00 PM, FlamingPrawn said:

Ask and you shall receive. I haven't really done much with the sunset/sunrise. just a manual rise from 6:00am-noon. peak 12-4. then back down 4-10. Then Deep Blue / Violet @ 1 for another hour.

I too have an AI prime. I was wondering if you could share the light intensity for each spectrum or the color temp you have it set on. A screen shot of the MyAi  "Control" tab would be lovely.

Fantastic tank! Looking forward to updates :]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived