ReefCleaners.org

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's another Spec V

erinwillett

Maybe I'm just a middle aged hobbit look alike posting from the local library and I found some random pic online for my avi and I'm messing with you all! Muahaha

Maybe we all are....... Muahahaha

Lol I wish I can post something else about the creepyness but don't want to be that guy. Haha

As for your light question. Imo. I would put that wave point on the spec and use the current for the 12g.

You know you want to. I'm bored man. jk

Maybe I'm just a middle aged hobbit look alike posting from the local library and I found some random pic online for my avi and I'm messing with you all! Muahaha

Yeah, that could be it.

As for the lights, since you've already ordered the marine orbit, think that would be the best option to be lit over the spec v.

You could also have some funky things going on with your eyes/eyebrows/forehead, and we'd never know.

And as a Blackhawks fan, I dislike your hat, but am grateful for Brad Richards (assuming you're actually a NYR fan) B)

This = everyone who claims to be female on the interwebs. From way back in the BBC days:

I have no input on the light, but I do have one thing to say:

Rags suck, Go Kings Go!

I guess technically that is two things, but so what....

This = everyone who claims to be female on the interwebs. From way back in the BBC days:

I have no input on the light, but I do have one thing to say:

Rags suck, Go Kings Go!

I guess technically that is two things, but so what....

Those three words are daggers to my ears. We shall meet again in the WCF... and it will be different!

Those three words are daggers to my ears. We shall meet again in the WCF... and it will be different!

I would buy that if the season were 42 games again this year.... but not in a full season ;)

Ever since I moved from Jersey, I'm no longer disgusted with bandwagon Devils fans, but bandwagon Kings fans. All I have to say is, Original six. LGR!

Ever since I moved from Jersey, I'm no longer disgusted with bandwagon Devils fans, but bandwagon Kings fans. All I have to say is, Original six. LGR!

I can respect that.

Bandwagon Kings fan since 1987 here. Original 6 is overrated :rant: .

I stopped reading at "Keith Olbermann."

Hahaha... yeah, I know, but watch the vid. Granted it is ESPN and Olbermann so if it had anything do do with actual hockey it would need to be immediately discounted, but this is real deal history and he gets it exactly right. As much as I hate to say that.

Meh...

LA kings founded in 1967, NY Rangers founded in 1926 :)

And yet, since expansion, we have twice as many Cups.... :haha:

Hahaha... yeah, I know, but watch the vid. Granted it is ESPN and Olbermann so if it had anything do do with actual hockey it would need to be immediately discounted, but this is real deal history and he gets it exactly right. As much as I hate to say that.

Ok, I watched... most of it... He keeps pointing out the original names of the SAME team though. Like the Chicago Bears were once the Decatur Staleys... I'd still consider them the original Chicago Bears, just a different name.

But TECHNICALLY you/he is correct. I think the "original 6" just refers to what the general consensus of the first six teams were. He is just being his typical douchey self on technicalities :)

Agreed, I give them respect for being in the league so long, but at the end of the day it is mostly a marketing ploy. The only year that really counts is "this" year ;).

• 1 year later...

heard you got a new tank? any build threads yet?

Yeah, just couldn't get into the 5 gallon, it was much shorter lived than I ever expected. Upgrading my 12gal to a JBJ RL 45, once I start filling it up I might make a new thread... but I don't want to jinx it like I did the spec V haha

heard you got a new tank? any build threads yet?

Gotta hand it to you erinwillett, you sure know how to draw the creepy, stalker, follow you to the fish store, dead thread resurrecting type....

Gotta hand it to you erinwillett, you sure know how to draw the creepy, stalker, follow you to the fish store, dead thread resurrecting type....

You win?

Yeah, just couldn't get into the 5 gallon, it was much shorter lived than I ever expected. Upgrading my 12gal to a JBJ RL 45, once I start filling it up I might make a new thread... but I don't want to jinx it like I did the spec V haha

Good, don't wanna be posting on topic questions on these old threads ;)

I'll just eerily DM you now...

Archived