Coral Vue Hydros

Unique Rainbow Fungia/Plate Coral!

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hey guys!

We've just got another crazy coral for all of you collectors. Bowls are so overrated. We're more of a "plate" type of people. Speaking of plates, we've just found one of the nicest plates we've EVER seen! This one has both a unique pattern and insane colorations! A double pinwheel pattern of teal and purple, a fiery mouth, crystal green tentacles, and a sweet orange rim. Every inch of this plate is eye candy and we doubt we'll run into another one anytime soon. For you plate lovers, this is a must have in your collection. It's also a sweet 2", which in our opinion is the perfect size for a plate to be. This pic was taken under T5s, just imagine what it'll look like under some blues. ;)

Insanely Unique Rainbow Plate: $399.99 Shipped ( <-- Click the link or photo)

15663939226_6190356525_b.jpg

Cheers,
Darwin

Oh god damn it. Do want, can't have. You don't need a "glws." I've been a long time plate collector and I've never seen another like it.

Legendary Corals

Oh god damn it. Do want, can't have. You don't need a "glws." I've been a long time plate collector and I've never seen another like it.

Thanks Psych! I know you sure love your plates. Means a lot coming from you!

Sick....Darwin can you show us your updated plate collection? I'm wondering if you still got that plate collection going on..

It's still in the works. No more room, but if I did this would definitely belong in it!

I don't want it at all (said no one ever)!

:lol:

That's a sick plate man!

Thanks Glenn! It's one of the nicest I've run across. :)

Archived