inTank Media Baskets

FS: SEASON'S GREETINGS and Idaho Grape Monticap

gena

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I have more monticap available. These have been healing for about a month and have grown even more after cutting :). First post has been updated with the details. Thanks!

My piece croaked in the move after all. Does your brother have some?

When are you moving to Austin??

Aww shucks :(. Yep, he has a piece. Not sure how big his has gotten though. I'll text him and find out!

Well, it will be another 3.5 years-ish before I can get out of here :).

Well, it will be another 3.5 years-ish before I can get out of here :).

We'll wait. When are you coming to visit the sibling? Tell D we are drinking the Stone Vanilla Porter this winter...

We'll wait. When are you coming to visit the sibling? Tell D we are drinking the Stone Vanilla Porter this winter...

I told him :). He had a bottle of that over the holiday! But mostly he's drinking whiskey now. I've never been a fan of hard liquor, and still not, but the bottle I bought him for Christmas is awesome! I still only have a sip or two though LOL.

I'll let you know when we are visiting :).

I'm down for any one let me know :)

I'll PM you :).

Stunning, Gena. One day when my tank matures, I'm gonna hit you up for one of these beauties. Question though: when you first acquired the mother colony in your display tank, was it a frag? What was the growth rate in your experience? Just wondering what one possible timetable for having a nice coral shelf would be. Thanks.

Stunning, Gena. One day when my tank matures, I'm gonna hit you up for one of these beauties. Question though: when you first acquired the mother colony in your display tank, was it a frag? What was the growth rate in your experience? Just wondering what one possible timetable for having a nice coral shelf would be. Thanks.

Thank you!!!! Yep, it was a frag like the size I'm selling. Got it from reefgardener.

If you look at the photo on the first page...the lighter colored edges is about 3 weeks of growth!!! Like Evan said, it's a weed...a pretty weed :).

Got my frag in the mail yesterday. Expertly packaged (seriously... best I've seen), and the piece looks great. I'm very excited to have this in my tank. Buy with confidence people!

Thanks Gena!

Caps_zps88b9a378.jpg

Just got my piece in the mail and I have to echo all the previous buyer's sentiments. Excellently packaged, great response and feedback from Gena, and the frag piece is much larger than I expected and beautiful! Thanks Gena, I hope mine grows out as quickly as yours did :).

Thanks so much for the feedback, Chris and Genie!!!! So glad to hear everything went well :).

Would you say this is ok for placement in a spec v? Would live a piece in the near future if so

Totally. Though you'll be trimming more often, in a smaller tank, to keep it from overgrowing and shading your other corals :).

I'll be headed to the post office again on Monday and Tuesday this week. Still have some frags available in case anyone is interested. See the first post for availability. I believe A is going to be available too as I haven't heard back from the person that was going to take it.

Gena, I can't thank you enough for mine the piece was extremely generous and it's growing like crazy. Thanks again.

Gina

Thank YOU, Gina.

~Gena

First page shows what's available. I can even ship today :).

One more shipped out today. I can ship priority mail but only on Mondays and Tuesdays. I can go to the post office tomorrow in case anyone else wants to buy. I have two really nice pieces left that are pictured (see first page, first post) and a couple more that I haven't taken photos of. Let me know ASAP, for priority shipping this week :D.

My piece arrived today. Piece was much bigger than expected. Very good packaging. Very well sealed bags. Good seller. Thanks so much. I'll try to post pics once it's settled in the tank.

Archived