ReefCleaners.org

Drew's 7 Gallon Nano

drewgrano

Dang, so sorry to hear about your overflow disaster!

I really like the box. Maybe you could put a plant on top of it and have it flowing over the edges of the box just to soften the edges. Either way, it looks way better than just leaving the AC-70 and MP10 sitting out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sorry to hear about the crash. :(. Yikes now I'm worried about my MAME too. Btw I really like what u did there with the box to conceal the ac70 and mp10. Your tank feels like a piece of hybrid furniture. Very coolX it'll be awesome if u can make a stand like that to go with it.

The more I look at it the more I dislike the box... Might just go with a canister filter and in-line heater. Hmm...

Sorry to hear about the tank crash man! I ended up using a canister and Lilly pipes on my ADA 60-f, you can check it out in my sig if you want, it was a pretty clean look.

The more I look at it the more I dislike the box... Might just go with a canister filter and in-line heater. Hmm...

Im currently using a canister with lily pipes on my 7.5g build. It is definitely cleaner then the Aqua clear but it doesn't beat the easy access of a sump. Best of luck with the build buddy, sorry for the tragedy. But hey, its a new chance to build something STRONGER and BIGGER

Archived