Innovative Marine Aquariums

Breast Cancer Donation Raffle - Win a Mini!

DaveFason

Donation sent! Its great that you're doing this!

Also, I might have messed up thing a bit, I didn't have an option to put a subject line in so I just put all the info in the comment box it gave me..

I couldn't find it at first either. You have to go to like "classic paypal" or whatever view they call it. The new interface doesn't have it.

Putting together the list of people to choose at random! Let it go an extra day for any last minute people.

Thanks to ALL that supported this.

-Dave

I want to thank all that participated in the raffle. We raised $330! We had a total of thirty people enter and the lucky winner is.....

http://vimeo.com/110912524

#15 AARON WELCH

I will be shipping the unit Monday and will have the money from the donation being transferred from PayPal to my bank account to cut the check.

Again thanks to the Nano-Reef community and Reef2Reef community.

-Dave

Hey everyone - I was the lucky winner! I'm on here every day reading through the threads but don't ever really post so you probably don't recognize the username!

Thanks Dave for putting this raffle on for such a great cause! I am super excited to see that so many people donated and also stoked to have won of course! I'm working on a build for a new IM Nuvo Fusion 30L with a Quad unit that I picked up from Dave already so now I have an excuse to set up yet another tank for this fantastic mini! :D

Hey everyone - I was the lucky winner! I'm on here every day reading through the threads but don't ever really post so you probably don't recognize the username!

Thanks Dave for putting this raffle on for such a great cause! I am super excited to see that so many people donated and also stoked to have won of course! I'm working on a build for a new IM Nuvo Fusion 30L with a Quad unit that I picked up from Dave already so now I have an excuse to set up yet another tank for this fantastic mini! :D

Congrats and post more :).

congratulations to the winner post some pics of the lamp when you set it up. thanks for making this Dave

I'll definitely be sure to post some pictures!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived