Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nano Box Reef Phone Number

CoralReeefer

Hey so does anybody have a phone number I can use to get in contact with Dave? I sent him an email about a week and a half ago about repairing a Duo Box that I bought a while ago and it seems he has stopped responding, or maybe lost track of me as I'm sure he's very busy...

thanks!

Hey so does anybody have a phone number I can use to get in contact with Dave? I sent him an email about a week and a half ago about repairing a Duo Box that I bought a while ago and it seems he has stopped responding, or maybe lost track of me as I'm sure he's very busy...

thanks!

I know how you feel. I also ordered a Duo, and had no idea where my order stood. It's a lot of money to be left in limbo. I eventually canceled my order. According to Dave, he's a one man army with a full time job.

I am alive. About 40% right now. I have been stupid sick and trying to keep up with all. After the last write up on Reefbuilders I have had an average of 50-80 legit emails a day. So I am trying to find a better system!

thanks!

Drop me another email or PM.

I am alive. About 40% right now. I have been stupid sick and trying to keep up with all. After the last write up on Reefbuilders I have had an average of 50-80 legit emails a day. So I am trying to find a better system!

Time to quit the day job. ;)

Time to quit the day job. ;)

Getting close. It is a huge thing to do. My wife and I wanted to be grounded before that after buying a house. She was recently promoted a VF and was a BIG deal. As well working on the new layout for the shop ( true shipping section, more storage, more tools, etc. ). Fun times, now if I can get this terrible cold to go away.

Also in my crying eyes, and blowing nose I personally finishing my website. My friend is just to busy and I have gone another path. Almost there and looking SO good.

-Dave

Fun times, now if I can get this terrible cold to go away.

NanoBox: Now comes with free Ebola with every purchase!

j/k Dave! Hope you feel better soon.

I sent him an message through the site I think last Friday actually and haven't heard back.

You can drop me another email or PM on here.

-D

Archived