inTank Media Baskets

Sng's 5g AIO

slowngreen

Ive only got it on any of my tanks once, a couple weeks after starting it. Then once its gone, GHA is the only thing I ever have to battle with. But I run Chemiclean as part of my maintenance.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got this little guy in here for now, not sure if Im going to leave him or put him in my 75g. Guy said he would be fine but 5g is pretty dang small. Although he seems happy going in and out of the rocks so far.

http://s183.photobucket.com/user/slowngreen/media/random%20stuff/20141109_163610.jpg.html'>20141109_163610.jpg

Crappy pic of course but heres a fts.

http://s183.photobucket.com/user/slowngreen/media/random%20stuff/20141109_130509_1.jpg.html'>20141109_130509_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My clam didnt make it :( I had an accident with my heater being unplugged for atleast a few days and once I realized and got it going again he was already way down in his shell. Today the shell was wide open and most of him was stuck in the overflow. Sorry clam, RIP.

• 1 year later...

Been along time. I took this down and put everything in my 75g...Then had to sell my 75g but I started this tank back up March 1st. Ive not really hurried to fill it up much this time.

Also running a 20L sump with 750gph return, 300w heater, filter sock and a 50gph pump behind my rock for flow back there.

003.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

gulfsurfer101

I hear that. Life is simple in my 20l. I may just keepit up and when it comes time to set up my 75g just start from scratch. It's currently sitting in storage. I'm in no hurry to set it up till I have everything worked out. I'm going to be running a water supply and a 2" drain line to it just to make life easier. Once I plan on setting it up I don't plan on moving it again.

What a crappy weekend. Power went out for 9 hours during the night, was -4* outside before it went off. I wrapped my tank in blankets but thats all I could do. I dont have a wood stove either so I couldnt heat anything up. Got cold enough the my clown, Beans, died :(

Not sure on coral loss yet, Im watching everything to see if it will come back or if its dead.

On top of that, my 15 year old Chihuahua named Tito passed away yesterday :(

• 4 weeks later...

What a crappy weekend. Power went out for 9 hours during the night, was -4* outside before it went off. I wrapped my tank in blankets but thats all I could do. I dont have a wood stove either so I couldnt heat anything up. Got cold enough the my clown, Beans, died :(

Not sure on coral loss yet, Im watching everything to see if it will come back or if its dead.

On top of that, my 15 year old Chihuahua named Tito passed away yesterday :(

Sorry for your loss :( Chihuahuas have a special place in my heart I have 2.

Archived