Jump to content

Above the water aquascape


Recommended Posts

I don't know what a name is for when you have uncovered rock, or protruding surface above the waterline. If anyone knows the name, please give it. I would love to google some images of these scapes. Also, link yours if you have one (I know some members do) or link ones you know of! I would love to see what folks are doing with this.

Link to comment

mine has a little bit of one. It doesn't have a name but its not really common in saltwater yet


rehype also has one aswell his being a better example

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recommended Discussions

  • Create New...