Top Shelf Aquatics

I like to ______ when I do maintenance. :)

Angel<3Nanos

I time myself and try to figure out ways to shave minutes off my "best time". I think my record is 15 minute water changes, and I have to lug buckets around.

I can do mine in under 1min with lugging buckets.

P.S. It's a 4g pico, even a 30% wc is so easy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can do mine in under 1min with lugging buckets. P.S. It's a 4g pico, even a 30% wc is so easy

I wish. 5% water change (5g) for me for 15 minutes. Takes a while for a maxijet to pump out water :P.

I wish. 5% water change (5g) for me for 15 minutes. Takes a while for a maxijet to pump out water :P.
Lol, the best bit about picos is I do 60% wc per week and do that in 2 separate wc, try doing that on a 150g system :)

We may have hijacked this...

Man that sucks, sorry to hear about your computer. Did you at least get your paper submitted in time?

All of this talk about beer and tank maintenance.....I love beer, but it messes up my stomach to much to drink. But I do love a nice dirty gin martini or whisky sour while cleaning the tank.

I had to start from scratch, so it is going to be a few days late. The good thing is that in general horseshoers aren't the strictest crowd when it comes to deadlines. And heck, it is a volunteer position, so they will just have to wait. It really stinks that I had it nearly done when it crashed.

I can't drink gin at all, the first time I ever got drunk, my friend and I stole a bottle of gin and a bottle of peach schnapps from her dad's liqueur cabenent and proceeded to get hammered. Twenty years later, I can't get near the stuff... Oops!

Drink, listen to music, wear gloves.

This how the zombie apocalypse will start.

Pffft, you've never seen us work then... I'll upload a picture of our lab space later :D

Edit: Here is my lab bench. This is actually considered clean... lol

20141001_100432.jpg

three words: marijuana

Yes, yes, and yes

I had to start from scratch, so it is going to be a few days late. The good thing is that in general horseshoers aren't the strictest crowd when it comes to deadlines. And heck, it is a volunteer position, so they will just have to wait. It really stinks that I had it nearly done when it crashed.

I can't drink gin at all, the first time I ever got drunk, my friend and I stole a bottle of gin and a bottle of peach schnapps from her dad's liqueur cabenent and proceeded to get hammered. Twenty years later, I can't get near the stuff... Oops!

Damn that sucks you had to start over. Horseshoers?

I'm like that with vodka. Had a very bad experience with everclear, which isn't really vodka, but close enough that I just cannot drink vodka anymore.

Archived