ReefCleaners.org

Halloween Trail : LED Lights for Zombie Hunt!

DaveFason

agg

haha!

I have been in the paintball industry for 15+ years. The reason I am 100x busier is I run a paintball shop, run Nano Box and life. ;)

I used to play for Baltimore Trauma ( one of the founders ), Infamous, SD Aftermath and Moscow Phoenix. Traveled the world to play. Any who I am out of that now.

-Dave

1v1 for a duo?! HAHA!

Paintball is awesome. Havent got to play much in the last few years. Def post pics of the zombie aftermath!

haha!

I have been in the paintball industry for 15+ years. The reason I am 100x busier is I run a paintball shop, run Nano Box and life. ;)

I used to play for Baltimore Trauma ( one of the founders ), Infamous, SD Aftermath and Moscow Phoenix. Traveled the world to play. Any who I am out of that now.

-Dave

Dave I knew you played for Trauma, but not Infamous... Awesome! I stopped playing speedball a while ago, moved into woods/scenario and pump. It was sad to see 13+ years of my life sold off, but ya gotta quit some time right?

Dave I knew you played for Trauma, but not Infamous... Awesome! I stopped playing speedball a while ago, moved into woods/scenario and pump. It was sad to see 13+ years of my life sold off, but ya gotta quit some time right?

Yep! Been around. I still have a couple things but that is it. I was more worried about my passport with the stamps.

-D

Archived