Cruz's GaTech 40B - Back on dry land 5/28/15

cruzH20polo

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cruzH20polo

How are the frags doing?

Sorry man, I've been in review land, Just sent got reviews back on 2 papers and been chugging through those...

They're doing good! Some of them kinda browned out after the 1st 2 weeks of photo acculumation, but I've moved them up with the slimer and digi, things are looking good! Encrusting is taking place, decent PE ... Ill take some photos soon

Arkayology

Sorry man, I've been in review land, Just sent got reviews back on 2 papers and been chugging through those...

They're doing good! Some of them kinda browned out after the 1st 2 weeks of photo acculumation, but I've moved them up with the slimer and digi, things are looking good! Encrusting is taking place, decent PE ... Ill take some photos soon

I hear yeah on the reviews. I am trying to get an article out soon and I am on a time crunch lol.

The frags will pick up in a little bit - I always get some browning/dulling when I have SPS shipped to me. It sounds like they are taking to your tank though so that it is good.

• 3 months later...

soooooo its been a little awhile. I basically spent all summer out sea (in the Gulf of Mexico and methane seep hunting off San Diego) but I'm back now! Only had one causualty of travel and that my acan, I'm not really sure what happened, but the everything else looks really healthy and has grown!

On to the pictures

IMG_0238_zpswnmm1esy.jpg

IMG_0233_zpsfhgy5je6.jpg

IMG_0229_zpsyzgueun2.jpg

The sps Ark sent me is doing really well (except for part of Joe the coral, some is doing well, the other side is kinda just hanging in there)

IMG_0209_zpslhuh4o3f.jpg

IMG_0242_zpsxzotmjyc.jpg

IMG_0261_zpslybokirh.jpg

IMG_0262_zpsnxstgayu.jpg

IMG_0265_zpsvbqtsxan.jpg

FTS galore (pardon the change in light, I started taking pictures in an hour or so after the time lights kicked on, and took the last few as it was getting to near midday on the tank)

IMG_0239_zpsmjhwvop8.jpg

IMG_0251_zps4gnl7fwx.jpg

IMG_0252_zpsm7ft32ix.jpg

IMG_0254_zpssspf08fr.jpg

enjoy!

Archived