Coral Vue Hydros

* New Product Alert: IM Fusion 30L & 40 Media Basket*

inTank

Just received my baskets for the 30L and fusion 10.

Fusion 30L is a perfect design!!!! They are huge and the tilt keeps them put with all the water flowing through!!! Very nice Stevie.

The Fusion 10 basket is okay. Does it fit? Yup. Does it fit better than the caddies or stock? Absolutely!!! Just not the fitment I'm use to from these bad boys. Overall better than anything else out there and would recommend.

Thanks Stevie.

Here ya go.....

image_zps6114c883.jpg

image_zps852b6439.jpg

image_zps852b6439.jpg

image_zps2b03054d.jpg

image_zps905eb361.jpg

theres about half an inch in the back. It needs to be forced forward for the water to go through. The height and width is perfect.

Now for the fusion 30L, perfection.....

image_zpsbddd737c.jpg

image_zps02afb4b9.jpg

image_zps02afb4b9.jpg

image_zps81cd7d01.jpg

Here ya go.....

theres about half an inch in the back. It needs to be forced forward for the water to go through. The height and width is perfect.

Thanks. That is exactly how it fits in my IM16 and how it was original designed. The problem is they can not be any deeper or they won't pass the intake channel piece on the way in. And the walls can't be higher because the channel piece is too wide. I wish they would have modified the chamber a little different so we could have captured more water into the basket.

It's best to put something behind the basket to keep it towards the false wall, I have a 1/2" acrylic rod behind both of mine. A lot put filter floss back there which will catch the small amount that passes past the basket. We probably should look at including something, but if it's too exact you find that not all the tanks are made the same. Monday morning tank, too much silicone etc....

Good to hear the Fusion 30L/40 basket works well and that lean keeps it against the false wall. This was the first time we have done it and when the idea splashed across us during design it was like no shit, that's brilliant yet so simple.

The 30L design is brilliant. I got some acrylic rods for the 10. Don't get me wrong, I love the baskets for the fusion 10, and will continue to purchase them from u. I know I'll probably get another tank. I just can't stop. I even use your baskets in my sump, instead of a filter sock!!!

Thanks for the kind words.

We are including stay hold pieces on the next batch of IM 4/10/16/20 baskets, I designed them up today and am having shipping Jeff build them right now.

Archived