Coral Vue Hydros

Nano Box QUAD Tanks

BillyW

• 5 months later...

Been awhile, just added more rock, and redid my aquascape, Quad is growing everything very well, will post a growth shot later that blows my mind but may be normal I guess...

post-83487-0-99174700-1431198019_thumb.jpg

post-83487-0-14822900-1431198032_thumb.jpg

Been awhile, just added more rock, and redid my aquascape, Quad is growing everything very well, will post a growth shot later that blows my mind but may be normal I guess...

Looking great!

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a picture of the first SPS that I bought to try out and it is growing like a weed, this is a shot from yesterday and a shot from January when I first bought it, just got a few more frags the other day and they are all encrusting very nicely!! Well done Dave!

post-83487-0-37054700-1432309187_thumb.jpg

post-83487-0-27697000-1432309218_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of the first SPS that I bought to try out and it is growing like a weed, this is a shot from yesterday and a shot from January when I first bought it, just got a few more frags the other day and they are all encrusting very nicely!! Well done Dave!

Glad you are seeing the performance I know that the Nano Box lineup can do. YOU keep up the great work.

-Dave

Gosh the color reproduction on these units is just beautiful, I just can't push myself over the hump to buy one considering the cost of lighting a 60" long shallow reef...would probably need two quads...

It's second to none. Bite the bullet and you won't regret it. I can't wait till the strips are available to get some of them to supplement my quad, best light spectrum I've seen in person!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
RIP Sebastian

I have mine over a Fusion 30L (36x15x13)

WP_20160221_014_zpsjdasrtpe.jpg

It's an older model, but I got it used and it works like a champ!

Never really got to see my Nanobox Reef Quad Plus during the four hour white dominant mid day period until this weekend/today. After a minor hiccup with one puck, I got the issue resolved and all I can say is this product is spectacular. I have had a mini Tide Plus M over a IM Fusion 10 for a bit, but it does not compare with the expanse and scale of the IM Fusion 30L with the quad. It reminds me of snorkeling the shallow reefs in the Caribbean years ago. The colors and the shimmer are insanely beautiful.

24909939134_344bc10143_b.jpg

Archived