Innovative Marine Aquariums

4 Gallon Reef Island!

ml86743

Its coming together. Great job!

Thank you very much! It`s getting there. Still a long process ahead but I look forward to every step of it.

Just picked up this bad boy..My boss was getting rid of all his old stuff from his tank so he sold me his Coralife Pure-Flo II. Ordered new filters and resin:) No more distilled for this dude...Probably gonna grab some more coral this week guys..sorry for the boring updates but I haven't really added anything new yet. I actually found a new head on one of my Zoas today which was kinda cool...

GIMME SOME IDEAS FOR SOME CORAL :)

642hdu.jpg

Just picked up this bad boy..My boss was getting rid of all his old stuff from his tank so he sold me his Coralife Pure-Flo II. Ordered new filters and resin:) No more distilled for this dude...Probably gonna grab some more coral this week guys..sorry for the boring updates but I haven't really added anything new yet. I actually found a new head on one of my Zoas today which was kinda cool...

GIMME SOME IDEAS FOR SOME CORAL :)

642hdu.jpg

I need one of those.... I'm still the poor and stubborn guy hauling 5 gallon containers to and from my LFS....'

How easy is it to hook one of those up?

• 2 months later...

Been awhile since I've updated..but here is a quick photo...

Current Stock:

Corals & Inverts

Duncans

Red Gony

GSP

Assorted Zoa's nd Paly's

Bubble Tip Nem

Xenia

2x Sexy Shrimp

1x Emerald Crab

Fish

Ocellaris Clown

Gony:) My favvvv

2910yds.jpg

Ive also made some upgrades...Bought a new pump at some discount shack for ten bucks! Fits right in the back chamber like the stock but does about 140GPH compared to the stock 70GPH.

Added the PicO Skim!

347xumv.jpg

Archived