Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

IT'S BACK! - 4G Pico

k4ndyk1ng

My new green hairy mushroom, it is very pissed and trying to attach to the rock because it fell off in the shop so I got it for £1 :)imagejpg1-22.jpg

Under blue light, my camera is so bad so it doesn't do very well with the blues imagejpg2-9.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D

Mushrooms are weird, I once dropped a tiny one into a little hole in the rock that later got shaded, but the mushroom turned into a slug shape and crawled up the hole till it had light, then became a mushroom shape again.

:D Mushrooms are weird, I once dropped a tiny one into a little hole in the rock that later got shaded, but the mushroom turned into a slug shape and crawled up the hole till it had light, then became a mushroom shape again.

lol mine just looks pissed

Ordered my new light :) yaya

What can go wrong with 36w of non-dimmable LEDs on a pico?

Anyway some photos coming up now, not much has changed but you know I love photos. Just wish I had a better camera than my ipad :/

FTS very yellow

imagejpg2-10.jpg

The upset fluffy shroom imagejpg1-23.jpg

The brown and blue shroom reopening after eating a bloodworm :)imagejpg4-1.jpg

The original red shroom, does anyone know why it is folded at the bottom? I am keeping this guy my whole life now. My 1 ugly shroom :)imagejpg3-4.jpg

Yeah those things are the tits. I met the owner of that site a few years ago when all he did was 2 types of LED bulb.

How are you mounting it?

e: I am dum it has acrylic legs in the picture

Yeah those things are the tits. I met the owner of that site a few years ago when all he did was 2 types of LED bulb.

How are you mounting it?

I bought the acrylic legs because I can't do DIY because I have no tools (I'm 15)

And when I was 15 I filled my very first tool box. 9 years later and I have 4 toolboxes. It's my addiction for cars and wood :)

i need some money, i spent it all on the light :) lol

Lol well get an advance on your allowance :lol:

I like those acrylic mounts. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna hang my lights on a new build.

they are pretty neat, my t5s are hung with a u screw

And when I was 15 I filled my very first tool box. 9 years later and I have 4 toolboxes. It's my addiction for cars and wood :)

Lol well get an advance on your allowance :lol:

it was my allowance that got me this light, hopefully i wont need something this month :/

they are pretty neat, my t5s are hung with a u screw

Hung from the ceiling? I'm trying to decide if I should hang it using a tank mount or something attached to the stand.

Hung from the ceiling? I'm trying to decide if I should hang it using a tank mount or something attached to the stand.

hanging looks so neat it is what i plan to do on my upgrade...

I don't enjoy Caleurpa for nutrient control personally, I've found biomass wise biopellets work slightly better but you need a skimmer. The light looks awesome, I can only imagine how it looks whithout the weirdness it does to camera lenses. Also, start DIYing the hell out of things now, it'll come useful later in life [i had no idea you were 15, damn. I feel old as hell now, but you were my age when I started on this site give or take a year or two]

When are you getting a sump?

I'm upgrading when I get the money to a drilled 16g cube :) :)

I don't enjoy Caleurpa for nutrient control personally, I've found biomass wise biopellets work slightly better but you need a skimmer. The light looks awesome, I can only imagine how it looks whithout the weirdness it does to camera lenses. Also, start DIYing the hell out of things now, it'll come useful later in life [i had no idea you were 15, damn. I feel old as hell now, but you were my age when I started on this site give or take a year or two]

I'll probably get rid of it but I can't find cheto in any of my 4 LFS in my area... Do you know any place a online? The algae looks fine the camera makes it look brown and stuff. As for DIY stuff, I don't have any tools and unfortunately we have had family problems and long story short my dad lives at the other side of the world so... no one to help me :(

Archived