inTank Media Baskets

Nuvo fusion 20 or Mr Aqua 12 L

flobees

Like the title says which should I get? I can't decide on which should I get? Gonna either get the nanobox quad for Mr aqua or nanoboc dua for Nuvo fusion with Bluefish controller. Any input would be appreciated. thanks

I agree with Elmo. But more.

Go large first, then you get the itch to go small instead.

Youll lose the urge, "if only I had a 130 (insert large tank here) gallon tank."

I started with a 140, a mini reef. Then a 30. My sweet spot is in the 40-50 gallon range.

I do have the, "I could put a 10g right here on the counter" urge. Which is better to have, than, "I can knock out part of this wall and put a 300 right in there" urge.

thanks for the reply another question do any of you know where or who makes Acrylic tanks ? Thanks

I know of advanced acrylics. They have good looking stuff.

I've been doing some searches for custom aquariums as well. Im in Canada though, so I haven't reached out to builders outside the country.

I agree with Elmo. But more.

Go large first, then you get the itch to go small instead.

Youll lose the urge, "if only I had a 130 (insert large tank here) gallon tank."

I started with a 140, a mini reef. Then a 30. My sweet spot is in the 40-50 gallon range.

I do have the, "I could put a 10g right here on the counter" urge. Which is better to have, than, "I can knock out part of this wall and put a 300 right in there" urge.

I have to agree as I am still itching to go bigger, I wish I started with a 120 and decided what to do from there but really its hard to commit to a hobby that much monetarily at first when you aren't exactly sure if it is going to frustrate you to the point where you want to quit.

Archived