Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nano Box NanoBots : Image vote

DaveFason

BattleAthletics

Looks weird, keep the images coming though. Or should I say the logo looks to big for your product which is small but powerful. Keep it simple and small.

Looks weird, keep the images coming though. Or should I say the logo looks to big for your product which is small but powerful. Keep it simple and small.

^ this

....and less nerdy....more bad-ass....like your lights.

BattleAthletics

Going back to the drawing boards. Thanks guys.

-D

Hope the criticism didn't upset you. Remember were 1 in a thousand, just giving you my honest opinion, I could say wow love it heart heart it.

Hope the criticism didn't upset you. Remember were 1 in a thousand, just giving you my honest opinion, I could say wow love it heart heart it.

Not by any means. I will make something better. :)

well now I want to see what I missed :(

nvm, I found it on your flickr.. what are these for?

Honestly for fun. I am working on something much better now. Had to go back to a sketch.

Here is my idea (don't have a drawing program, sorry).

A small robot with a nanobox symbol head, with 2 blue eyes (EVE style from Wall-E). Its arms are wrapped around front and are hold a nanobox-shaped light. They are gooseneck-style mounts but on the endcaps of the light. Then below is a simple cube with a fish and coral, lit by the light (just like a blue triangle-like fading color from the light down to the tank). Underneath have Nanobox Nanobot with the two first-letter Ns as the nanobox symbol.

Archived