ReefCleaners.org

Free to good home (Dallas area)

Goofnut

If you live in the Dallas, TX area and would be willing to come pick them up, you are welcome to my 3.5 Astrea snails (one baby), 1 blue-legged hermit, and 1 scarlet hermit. I will package them up and meet you half way, if that's easier. I live in Lewisville, west of I-35E.

Yeah, I gotta take it down due to financial reasons. I set it up 2 years ago with the intention of adding a lot of corals, but I got laid off and haven't had the funds for the expensive stuff. It's pretty overrun with some sort of macro, perhaps a caulerpa, and lots of bubble algae.

I'll be happy to hand over whatever mushrooms still exist if you want 'em. Last time I looked, there's also a monster bristle worm hiding in a rock. You can have him and the small rock he calls home if you'd like, but I'm keeping the rest of the LR and sand. I'll let it die off and re-seed it when I set the tank back up after my wedding.

Tell ya what.. I'll harvest some of the macro and see what exactly is hiding under there and get back with you -hopefully tonight. Gotta make dinner, so it might be late.

I will take the critters and any rock/coral/mushrooms. I'm just getting started and need anything you can give me. I can meet you in Mckinney or Frisco if you would like?

Check your PM....

Sorry about the job...

Thanks for the replies, everyone. Bilde was first, so he gets first dibs... if he changes his mind, I'll PM next in line to see if they want the stuff.

Bilde, I'll email/PM you in a minute. I'm open to meeting in Frisco, preferably somewhere along 121. Maybe at Stonebriar mall?

I still haven't harvested the macro, but I'm guessing there's still a few shrooms on there I can pop off and put in a bag for you...Also, I have quite a few amphipods that I'll try to salvage and include them.

Jason

Goof, if you don't end up giving everything to blide, I'm still interested--will meet wherever its convienent for you.

Archived