ReefCleaners.org

My new nano site!!!

Lunchbucket

Very nice Lunchbucket!

Your tank is looking really good, and the website is great!:D

I had to laugh when I read the part about having a nano (being smaller) was supposed to save you money......:D

thanks!! and thanks!!

it was and i believe it is saving me $$ could you imagine me w/ my old 55gal??? LOL

anyhow i should be getting some new frags in about 2wks so i will post new pics then :D

i am planning an upgrade to a 20H custom (rr and drilled for a closed loop). thinking of adding a 1/2" seaswirl and a 2 part doser ( to make my bionic additions automatic). of course this will all depend on how much b-day moeny i get :(

thanks

Lunchbucket

looks good. In a few years, that tank will be really nicely filled out.

That Brain is nice.. to bad it wont frag..... Id like a piece..LOL.

read a few threads to catch up, you havent missed much.....:)

thanks dave! everything is starting to take off so i amd happy as hell. i am pondering if i should go w/ the 20H or stay w/ my 10gal and save some $$ right now and let it fill in...then upgrade. any thoughts?

which brain? the little one or my monster?? i am sure if i really wanted to i could get a frag but the would involve busting the crap out of it :o :o

yeah i have read a few...not much new.

talk to you all soon

Lunchbucket

I think you have enough corals. Just let them grow a little. Your tank looks great already. Can't imagine what it will look like when the frags grow out.

thank u all for the nice comments.

yeah i have all baby frags. got them cheap and figured it would be eaier that colonys in my 10gal...so they will grow.

so is that a vote for stay w/ the 10gal? or upgrade to the 20H???

Lunchbucket

ok, will do :D

that will give me some leaway to get a few more extras and save up some more $$ before then...i guess ;)

i am thinking a 2 part doser for now. then save up and get the tank...save get the stand and make the hood. maybe by next summer upgrade.

thanks!!!!

Lunchbucket

found one cheap. plus w/ a mini calcium reactor i have the extra expense of the co2 stuff and a ph controller or monitor...so even if i payed full price i would still be saving about $250+++

Lunchbucket

air pump driven...like the ESV one but better. yeah online

i am sticking w/ kalk and bionic for now. don't want the extra $$ of the ca reactor and the fuss right now.

Lunchbucket

Nice site Lunch,

I wish I had my own domain:(

I really like that cool green monti :)

When you bash the brain lemme know ;)

Bridget the delivery girl is ready to go, and Chad wants in this time, when we gonna use our god given resources?

Toy

i am getting some frags the 1st week of sept when i am layed up for surgery. don't know if i will have much to trade.

i might sit one out :(

Lunchbucket

i need some mirical grow for them :(

GROW DANG YOU!!

LOL, pacience right. i can see them growing daily so it is cool

Lunchbucket

Archived