Cultivated Reef

Radioactive Dragoneye Round 2

ackattackkk

It's an amazing hobby,expensive but awesome. Check out my 7 gallon thread the last few pages you'll see what I'm talking about. My Tricolor Valida has changed the most in 2 days.

It's an amazing hobby,expensive but awesome. Check out my 7 gallon thread the last few pages you'll see what I'm talking about. My Tricolor Valida has changed the most in 2 days.

Checking it out right now. I have come to realize that lol. I have 2 expensive hobbies this one and I also collect shoes lol (Certain shoes) Some of the shoes I have are over 1300 for the pair. No I didnt pay that much for them lol

Wish my corals looked like yours :((. My zoas need to open up im jealous now

Sh*t I know how expensive shoes can be. My old neighbor collected high end Nike SB's and Jordan's,dude had about 30+ pairs of SB's some where almost 2k a pair.

You'll learn man,no need to be jealous. You'll find out to,some Zoa's are harder to keep happy than sps.. And that's sad lol.

Archived