Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

16 gal. bow front

ghostbear29

ghostbear29

hey you all, I finally got the damn camcorder back. how do I get point a to point b? Need to extract the pic off the cam and get them to this site. help if you can. once we get that going we can decide whats next with this beast. thanks reefers.

the camcorder should have come with a USB cable to plug into your PC. If you have XP it will probably recognise the camera and load the drivers for you, it will appear as another disk drive in explorer. Copy the images to a folder on your PC (delete them off the camera), then you can see how big they are and resize them if needed...

someone else can help you out with posting to the gallery, if you have your own web space you can host them there and link in your posts to the images.

-skeletor-

ghostbear29

thanks, now that I can do, you would think that a sony cam with xp should be plug and play but nothing is going on....hmm i am calling sony for support. i will ask admin to set up for pics. again thanks. Just got a new percula that i want to post. :rolleyes:

ghostbear29

and begin....still trying to figure out camera. Can you say camera. I knew you could! God, I feel really impotent with this thing. If any of you have a clue and want to help this loser figure it out. please go right ahead. just talk a little slow. Me am forest gump.

lol

Archived