Top Shelf Aquatics

HM Digital FM-2 Manual

ElmoC

Just trying a shot in the dark here, but does anyone have a manual for the HM Digital FM-2 monitor? I replaced the batteries in mine and it reset all the trigger points and current levels and I need to reset them back. I've check HM Digital's website but couldn't find anything on there.

HM Digital Filter Monitor FM-2

Follow the following steps to restart a stage timer/volumizer after a filter has been changed.

• Press the PWR/STG button to turn the power on.
  • Press the PWR/STG button to advance to the stage that needs to be reset.
  • Press the SET button. "SET" will appear on the screen.
  • Press and hold the SET button for two seconds. The unit will beep twice and "SET" will disappear. That stage has been reset. The timer will restart counting down, and the volumizer will restart counting up from zero.
  • Press and hold the PWR/STG button to turn the power off.

Yeah. I found those, but they don't cover what I need to do. As I said in my original post, I need to reset the triggers and if possible, the levels before I replaced the batteries.

• 4 years later...
On 8/12/2014 at 11:57 PM, seabass said:

HM Digital Filter Monitor FM-2

Follow the following steps to restart a stage timer/volumizer after a filter has been changed.

• Press the PWR/STG button to turn the power on.
  • Press the PWR/STG button to advance to the stage that needs to be reset.
  • Press the SET button. "SET" will appear on the screen.
  • Press and hold the SET button for two seconds. The unit will beep twice and "SET" will disappear. That stage has been reset. The timer will restart counting down, and the volumizer will restart counting up from zero.
  • Press and hold the PWR/STG button to turn the power off.

How do you change the volume for the stage. I have move to the Stage. Held the Set button for 2 seconds. SET appears on screen but pressing the up/down arrows does not change the volume settings for the stage. 

I don't have one, so I'm going strictly off of the directions.  I think you press set once (not press and hold).  It looks like press and hold just resets it (like after you've changed a stage).  However, it sounds like you want to change the settings.