inTank Media Baskets

tank at 6 months

tonym

Well nothing to exciting. Taking it slow, but it's comming along nicely.

Sorry for the bad pics. My cameras a POS and I need a tripod.

I'll try to get some good stabilized shots tonight when the sun goes down so there's no glare from the window. I'll try to prop the camera on something so it's not shakey.

BTW my cameras a HP Photosmart 315 so you can understand why the pics are not to clear.:rolleyes:

Thanks. It's just a run-of-the-mill 10g AGA, Prism skimmer, Power sweep pump, home made auto top off, home made canopy with 1x36w 10k and 1x36w actinic, and workhorse 5 ballast.

Like I said, my camera is junk and does not do the corals justice. The brain looks bleached and pathetic in the pic, but actually it's bright green and pink and the zoos are green with red skirts.

Thanks for the comments on the toadstool and plate. Both are beautiful specimens, but I'm afraid the plate is getting to big for it's surroundings. I would like to frag the toadstool, but it's attached to a piece of my main rock and can't be removed :( otherwise I could propagate some nice offspring from it:) , but I'm too afraid to do in the tank.

Originally posted by Neon

nice tank I've never seen a plate like that

Thank you. In the pic the plates not even fully expanded. When it's really full it's up on the glass and surrounding rock. It's my first coral and one of my favorites, but for the plates sake I think it needs a bigger tank where it can really expand out in a flat spot. I think I'm going to take it to the LFS where I bought it and see if I can trade on another coral.

Archived