Innovative Marine Aquariums

Quick Question here!

Whitten

I have been having problems with my Zoos opening fully, and wanted to know if maybe it is because the coral next to it is making it mad? I have a small head of non branching frogspawn, and it is close to but not touching the zoos. I have never seen any stinger tenticles at night, nor have I seen anything that might suggest that the Zoos have been stung, but so often it is waht you can't see that causes the most problems. So what do ya'll think, is there a possibility that my Froggy stuff is pissing in my Zooanthids Cheerios? I would move the zoos from the top of the tank, except I have been told the that the more brightly colored zoos need more light.

Well the frog spawn is at the upper more top of the tank, and the zoos are right under it. I will have to get a pic h/o.

Ok I'm back here is a look see at what the tank placemnet is....sorry but the picture taking skills still have not improved and neither has the quality in which the camera takes pictures.

5748DSC02948-med.JPG

Wow Whitten, your tank sure has come along way since you started. Is the zoos that your asking about dead center of the tank??

After I get back to school I am going to have the computer wizards(roomates) take some pics with the really good cameras, and then alter them until they look like they do in real life. My tank looks like a box of multi colored turds. Also I think I am going to rearange the rock just a tad so that I can get it exactly like I want it.

Archived