Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

7 gallon mini bow

soup_er_man

soup_er_man

Hello all,

here are a couple of pics of my 7 gallon mini bow. The best part of my little piece of the ocean is that, I'm in the Navy, it's sitting on my desk, on an Aircraft Carrier, in the middle of the ocean!!!

Soup

soup_er_man

I stocked up on some corals before we left San Diego and they have been doing really well. I lost a few mushrooms and my xenia crashed a bit because my PH dropped too low and I didn't have any buffer. Since then we've hit a couple of ports and I fixed that problem!!

Soup

NanoAmyDee

ok i gotta ask. do you just lower a bucket off the deck for your wc water?

that is really awesome!! nice looking tank too.

soup_er_man

Nope, I just mix instant ocean with the ships fresh water supply!!! Thanks for the complements!!

Soup

soup_er_man

Here is a close up of some of my frogspawn. I'm still messing with this camera to try and produce some decent pics.

Soup

Oh crap, if you go international overseas, see what you can get while in port, you know.. ahem.. not legally... lol. Maybe you can score some sweet corals.

tam

soup_er_man

So far I've been to Victoria, BC and I have to say, I have a better selection in my 7 gallon than they had in their entire store!! Next stop was Hawaii, where everything is...ahem...illegal!!

Soup

Archived