Innovative Marine Aquariums

Saltwater Connection SWC experiences?

markalot

I ordered a n SWC skimmer from them with an estimated date (ship, arrival, not sure what) of 6/25. No order showed up so I sent them a message via 'contact us' on their web page on Wednesday. Friday I got a call at home to call them back, and today I notice the order is now posted on the site as pending.

Canada Post (1 box(es) to be shipped) (Expedited US Business, 2014-06-25)

I tried to call and first got one of those rapid busy signals, then next immediately dumped into voice mail.

I just want to know what he wants and I feel like I've been transported back to 1985 or something trying to contact them, wherever they are. I assume Canada since I have to pay an extra fee for Canadian post.

So, long story short, has anyone here bought an SWC skimmer from them and should I wait, or just try and cancel this order so I can get a skimmer by early next week? It's damn frustrating ordering more than a week ago (order placed 6/16) and still nothing.

Please note they have not done anything wrong and they have not charged my credit card yet. If this is a small operation that makes great skimmers then it's worth the wait ... IF I can ever contact them. :)

I hear great things about the SWC skimmers.

Remember it's a long weekend for many businesses as it's Canada Day on the 1st! Honestly with the holiday, I highly doubt you will get the skimmer early next week.

If you need it by then, just cancel the order.

Archived