Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Horses and Gorganzolas

River_styx

So just a quick photo update....since my camera died while taking pictures *sigh* well the good news is I saw one of my shrimp this morning after looking around for them. Of course, he came out after said camera died. But it was fun watching him swim around/across the tank during feeding time. Yes, be a good scavenger XD He even rested on my arm while I was trying to throw some food at him :P luckily I saw where he went when he went and hid....in the powerhead (I turn them off while feeding) *sigh*. So I need to wait for him to come out before turning it on again.

Feeding time! See if you can spot the second seahorse.

post-54889-0-91183300-1405618951_thumb.jpg

Full tank shot. See if you can spot all 3 now :P

post-54889-0-93732700-1405619089_thumb.jpg

ANNDDD the cheat picture if you couldn't spot the little one in the first shot. See if you can spot her here.

post-54889-0-55972700-1405619189_thumb.jpg

She reminds me of a velocaraptor peering through the bushes. I think its the head shape.

The male is the last to the foodbowl still, as usual. Now that he actually came out today I dont think he is pregnant, which is fine. He always turns into a recluse.

Still not 100% happy with the macro layout. Also planning to get some rics, maybe a duncan coral soon. And of course, more gorgs!

So nice, although I'm embarrassed to admit that I never saw the little female or the male! Your bigger female and tank look great though. Where do you get your gorgonians?

The male is in the second picture, just to the left of the green nepthea and to the right of the purple barnacle. His back is to the camera, making him hard to see. The little female is black and white, just behind the yellow gorg in the last picture. The first one is really difficult to see her.

I have a friend that has a wholesale license so I tell him what I'm looking for and if he sees a nice one he grabs it for me. Gorgs are really difficult to buy at the wholesaler because they dont bother to feed them (from what I understand/am told) so you have to be there on the right day. Two of mine are aqua cultured though.

And my spotted shrimp are actually very active and taking to my gorgs as I hoped :D

Archived