Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Instant Zoa Garden Collection Pack!

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hey Nano-Reef!

It's finally summer time! That means it's the perfect time to admire the flowers in your garden. And by that, we mean admire some zoa gardens! If you're looking to add to your garden, we have this incredible zoa pack that's sure to make a colorful assortment! This frag pack is full of 8 uncommon morphs, including 3 LC pieces! These frags are healed up and ready for your admiration!

Instant Zoa Garden Collection Pack: $350 Shipped Special Price

Top Row (left to right): 2p LC Snow Princess, 2p My Clementines, 1p LC Blue Diamonds (new morph!), 2p LC Petroglyphs

Bottom Row (left to right): 3p Yodas, 1p Rainbow Maul (green skirts make this one a stunner!), 4p Joshporksandwich Mystiques (our first time selling them from our bud!), 3p PZ Prometheans

14305417516_b56e30d93a_h.jpg

Pack is already uploaded onto the site! I wonder who the lucky reefer will be to grab this pack...

http://www.legendary-corals.com/#!product/prd1/2244679001/instant-zoa-garden-collection-pack

Cheers,

Darwin

I count 18 polys...less than $350 SHIPPED for high end, hard-to-find stuff is a pretty good deal.

What a way to kick start a zoa garden!

Legendary Corals

I count 18 polys...less than $350 SHIPPED for high end, hard-to-find stuff is a pretty good deal.

What a way to kick start a zoa garden!

Thanks man, it's an amazing way to get an instant zoa garden! Shocked to still see it here.

Really nice corals

Thanks man!

Archived