Cultivated Reef

Powder Blue Tang

kris_willard

kris_willard

I just ordered my powder blue tang for my 5.5 gallon nano and it should be here tomorrow. I am so excited. Whats has everyones experiences been with keeping a powder blue in a nano. I have heard they are ceceptable to ich? I figured i would give it a try any how. Let me know what you think...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA got you all riled up didnt i?! MUAHAHAHA.

Actually im putting 1 bengaii cardinal and a yellow clown goby in tomorrow. I have read the clown gobies like to do carpet surfing on a regular basis. Has anyone ever had this experience in their nano? I really dont want to put a top on the nano but then again i dont want it to play superman either. What is the suicide rate on these guys?

Please post about how your cardinal is doing when you get him. I have a 5 gallon with a green chromis, but eventually I'm gonna put him in my 55 gallon tank and get a cardinal for the nano (I have a pajama cardinal in my big tank and he's my favorite fish). Definitely want to get a bengaii at some point if they do okay in a nano.

Kris,

Very funny!! I was secretly hoping 'Corey' would have been lurking around... :)

I added a yellow clown goby to my 5.5 gal. tank on Friday and he has been doing fine. He hangs out mostly on top of my thermometer suction cup near the top of the tank. Its like his little balcony over the tank. I see him down on the sand sometimes as well. I am quite happy with it so far.

kris_willard

I got my clown goby and my Bengaii cardinal. THe clown goby is TINY!!!! I cant beleive how small it is. There in the tank now...im kinda disappoined.

Archived