Innovative Marine Aquariums

Post you tank!

Domino_Tang

Domino_Tang

Show me your nano tank's... I wanna see what people from theuse and see what i can learn m...

Please if you have system pics please post them i wanna see everyones systems.. and tanks

My tank! nothing compared to any of yours but with the money i have best i get get!? :blush: hehe :D .....

6a704bf5.jpg

Sump

9fc33994.jpg

:happy: not much but still mine .. now you

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 gallon

96w coralife

550 penquin powerhead

50 w ebo jager

yellow leather, speckled leather, orange zoos, [red, purple, spotted, green stripped, frilly, and blue stripped srooms] clown and a cleaner shrimp

ElementalWizard

12 gallon jbj nano cube

12 bls of live rock

20 lbs live sand

no corals or fish just a few hermits and snails

Domino_Tang

wow nice tanks ... I want more!!! ^__^ just to see ! i see you got alot of ls not sure how you got it all in there looks like so little ... i got atleast 40 in mine... and it makes a 2 inch to 1 1/2 sand bed =F... but oh well you put base rock ? dead coral? under yours? that question is for all of you

Any of you put your reef on stilts? such as PVC pipes .. like cut into small "1/2 inch pieces...

I used that ... But now I think its much more better to seal the flow of water... such as I use dead coral rock.. as base rock.. so I can fill in the bottom of the reef such as gaps.. and lil holes... so a smooth current will go by ...... i can cover it with sand but .. eventually he coraline will grow over it like the others .

Thinking about getting new corals in the tank! and starting a mini project with a 10 gallon ... yea i know ... you all have it not hard... but i wanna custom make it ... such as adding ... a refugium built in and .. an sump as wwell ... i am alrdy building a skimmer .. out of arcly and now im ... making another sump ... for it as well .. the over flow box was easy....i enjoyed making it .. and watching it work .. but now immaking another one ..

=D very simple and easy... im using a .. 802 to power the sump ...

Boy on a ten gallon wow it blows it away ... i also use it on my 30 and also use .. a small 402... justto give more vcurrent

i have it set on a timer... that trips a 5 sec pulse.. to make waves ... =D! i got that made from ... 3 timers... and 2 other times... so 5 timers ala ltogeather.... i have it hooked up to control the wave funtions ... creating tides.. and low tides.. using my sump and a that thing used for the tiolets .. i for get... its like a big ballon ..! oh well Post more ... ill give ya updates and pics when i get a chance!

Here it is, about a month ago. It's a 20 tall and has been going about 2.5 years. It will probably all go into the new 90 in a few months.

tank053104_2478sm.jpg

Domino_Tang

Beautiful tanks!!! Very nice! =D post more more more .. so when people look they see all your beautiful tanks all at oncE! =]

^___^ and heres something to keep you guys going .. or not LOL sucky camra! so oh well its not exactly able to capture the fish but excellent for getting the tank .. and my friends

Close up of the green hairt coral polyp

9a78348c.jpg

Hermit! the hermit crab!

9a78348c.jpg

and mr. skully all dressed up ffor his big date! LMAo!

80dfb47a.jpg

15g two months

-skilter

-visitherm 150w heater

-130w coralife CF w/10,000k and actinic

-15lb LR

-emerald crab

-green star polyps

-green/brown zoos

-hammerhead branch

-random shrooms

-1x10^24 pods!

Domino_Tang

Newpix_002.jpg

New rock work sorry about the pic ill get a better one .. oo finally got a picture of my shrimp Damn always though he was dead =X LOL

Newpix_005.jpg

Newpix_004.jpg

Newpix_003.jpg

Speedy's big butt blocking my view

Newpix_009.jpg

Close UP .. of feather duster wish i had a macro lence

Newpix_006.jpg

Here is a pic of my tank. As you can see, it is FW, but will soon be reef. Its not a nano, its 56 gal. I was going to do a 10 aga nano, but decided it would be better to do a 56 reef with a 10 fuge.

I can't set up the tank until I finish the stand.

Here is the stand. I just finished the top, now it just needs a couple of coats of clear lacquer, and of course some doors, but this is where the tank will be.

Archived